Board index SP-Studio.de Announcements Contest 02/2018: WINTER

Contest 02/2018: WINTER

Here talks Janina. Stay up-to-date and comment on updates.
Post Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:15 am
Janina User avatar
Admin

It's still cold outside, yo let's use this to draw some inspiration from it. A new SP-Studio contest has started and the topic is "winter"! Show your coolest SP-Studio artworks. It’s a very free topic, so don’t worry. For example you can recreate a scene from a movie which plays in winter. Or you can come up with some crazy winter fahion. A cozy scene at home might count as well. It's up to you.

HOW TO JOIN:

1. Submit your picture on the CONTESTS page until February 20.
  2. The pictures will all show up on February 21 for a vote. You can like as many pictures as you want.
  3. On March 1 the winners will be announced.

RULES:

• Please use the "big" size (770x770px) when you save your picture. The normal size is okay as well, but don't upload them too small.
  • You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (there is a button on the save screen).
  • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted until February 20, 11:59 PM (GMT+1). I might allow pictures which are a little bit late, but don't count on it. ;)
  • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming or rotating. Just SP-Studio pictures.
  • If you don't want to tell me your email address this is okay, but I might not be able to contact you if you win.
  • If you have problems with the contact form on the website you can send the picture by email or forum / Facebook message.
  • Add a fitting English description so we know what's shown in your picture. Text like "VOTE!!!" will be removed.
  • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
  • When the voting starts you can lik the pictures until February 28.

FIRST PRIZE:

I will draw a SP-Studio item based on YOUR idea. Of course it should be useful in some way, but if I decline your wish you can make another one. The new item will be included in the next update with a fitting topic.

Post Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 am

I'm in. :thumbup:

Post Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:45 pm

I'm in
Would you kindly head to Ryan's office and kill the son of a bitch?

Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:59 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Thank you for all your submissions! The vote will start in a couple of hours.

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:02 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:15 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Today is the last chance for votes: http://www.sp-studio.de/contests/

Post Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:55 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

THE FINAL RESULTS:

1) 10 points: Snowman (by Art Vandelay)
2) 10 points: Winter fashion (by Dottie Holder)
3) 9 points: Noruzu The Penguin and The Ice Master (by Erika Dunkelheit)
4) 9 points: Kid and penguin (by Anon)
5) 9 points: The Shining (by Jareen2)

Image Image

Image Image

Congratulations to Art Vandelay and Dottie! Both of you can make a wish for a future SP-Studio update. The contest page and the Hall of Fame have been updated as well.
I have to admit I thought the votes for Dottie looked a little bit suspicious... but since there was no proof for cheating it counts.
This time it was very close at the top. We have two pictures following with 8 points.

Post Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:38 pm
Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

Janina wrote:
I have to admit I thought the votes for Dottie looked a little bit suspicious... but since there was no proof for cheating it counts.

I think she got a lot of votes because in the start of the contest her pictures was at the top of the page with already 4 votes and mine had 0 with me at the bottem of the page. So I think that will have something to do with the amount of votes you will recieve. People just don't scroll down that much (just a theory)

Return to Announcements