[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3824)
SP-Studio Community • View topic - Contest 01/2018: WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR?
Board index SP-Studio.de Announcements Contest 01/2018: WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR?

Contest 01/2018: WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR?

Here talks Janina. Stay up-to-date and comment on updates.
Janina User avatar
Admin

who's willing to bet that a lot of these will be about net neutrality getting repealed in the United States?

Janina User avatar
Admin

Until now it's a surprisingly wide range of topics. I had bet on a lot of Trump pictures, but not a single one yet. :)

That's me in. Gladly I'm not going political..

Janina User avatar
Admin

18 pictures so far, 4 original characters with no connection to the topic (disqualified) and one very small picture. I wonder why some people submit in the smallest size?

I'm all in! :v

I've just sent mine.
Not a definitive design... Problems with the PC makes me difficult to work better on it. Maybe I can improve it.

Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

I am in

Uploaded an imoproved and better versión now. ;)

So, time to vote? Where are the entries?

Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

Janina User avatar
Admin

Sorry! I had visitors and was not at home until Sunday night. I thought I would be able to start the contest anyway, but it did not work out. The whole process of uploading and naming the pictures is not automated, because I only receive the e-mails with the image files. But the vote will start in a couple of hours after I finished my work for today.

Janina User avatar
Admin

Thank you for patience - now it's...

It's great to see so different topics :) . But two pictures might be disqualified and I am not sure about the granny...

Who would have guessed there would be more Logan Paul entries than Trump ones?

Also, who would have guessed Logan Paul would become a thing.

Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

I also think the Assassins Creed Origins picture has to be disqualified, while it has the 2017 instalment's name in the title, it shows a generic assassin in front of Brandenburg Gate (Origins take place in Ancient Egypt). Also Priness Leia pic, it has nothing to do with the last year, as Leia is portrayed as she appeared in The New Hope, rather than Last Jedi, and the author explicitly says that in the picture's description.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
Deine zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

Janina User avatar
Admin

I thought about this, but at least there were new AC and SW titles last year, so I'd let it slip. I don't think we need to be 100% strict on the rules as long as there is some connection to the topic. I already had to delete tons of pictures because they were totally random, so these 32 already are the best. ;)

Janina User avatar
Admin

THE FINAL RESULTS:

1) 18 points: Kim Jong Un (by Strider)
2) 14 points: Adam West (by Jareen2)
3) 12 points: Logan (by Jetpack-Guy)
4) 11 points: Solar eclipse (by Komandor K)
5) 10 points: Hollywood Harassment Scandals (by Art Vandelay)

Image Image

Image Image

Congratulations to Strider! You can make a wish for a future SP-Studio update. The and will be updated in a couple of hours. Thank you for your pictures and votes!

Janina User avatar
Admin

The new contest will start today, I just need a few more hours.

Thanks to all that have rated my picture! :wave:

Return to Announcements