Board index SP-Studio.de Announcements Contest 04/2017: FAMOUS PETS

Contest 04/2017: FAMOUS PETS

Here talks Janina. Stay up-to-date and comment on updates.
Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:23 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

I had problems coming up with a new topic, but I think this one will be fun: Create a SP-Studio picture about a famous pet! Real pets and pets from tv show, books ot movies count as well as cartoon pets. The pet should be part of the picture, but you can show it next to its owner or alone - this is up to you. Wild animals or animals which act like independent humans (Donald, Goofy) do not count as pets. But I'd let Flipper count, because he acts like a pet. Let's see what you come up with. :)

Examples: Hachiko, Bo Obama, Bubbles, Laika, Grumpy cat, Benji, Lassie, Black Beauty, Beethoven, Mr. Ed, Garfield, Pluto, Meeko, Babe, Hedwig...

HOW TO JOIN:

1. If you are new: Register a nickname by clicking on the REGISTER button in the menu on top of this page.
  2. Then you can upload your picture to the contest gallery.
The pictures will all show up on April 21, before this they are hidden. Then everybody can vote.

RULES:

• Please use the "classic" size when you save your picture. You won't be disqualified for different sizes, but it makes it easier to compare the artworks. You are allowed to remove the "sp-studio.de" watermark (this is possible within the save screen).
  • The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till April 20th, 11:59 PM (GMT+1).
  • No editing with additional software! No effects, color change, zooming. Just SP-Studio pictures. But you are allowed to rotate the picture.
  • Add a fitting English title & description (optional). You can add reference links so others can compare your version to how characters look like in real. No text like "VOTE!!!".
  • If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest one counts and the others are deleted.
  • When the voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars) until April 30.
  • Vote fair! Do not manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. I will ban you for this.
PRIZES:

1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it.
1st to 5th place: You win your own User Gallery.

Good luck!

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:11 pm

I'm in. ;)

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:51 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Only 6 entries this time. But the voting has started now, and I like what you did with the topic!

Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:07 am

At last it wasn't so an easy topic... </

Post Fri May 05, 2017 12:51 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

1) Jetpack-guy
2) Jareen2
3) legobasher
4) Strider
5) NickiBroForever

7217 7215 7220 7219

So... Everybody is a winner, because this time we only had 5 entries this time (+ 1 disqualification) ;) Thanks to everybody who still joined and showed their cool artworks!

Post Mon May 08, 2017 10:05 am
Jareen2 User avatar
Mod

Janina wrote:
[b]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:

So... Everybody is a winner, because this time we only had 5 entries this time (+ 1 disqualification) ;) Thanks to everybody who still joined and showed their cool artworks!

Well that was a first. I hope we get more pictures next time

Return to Announcements