Board index Off Topic TV, Movies & Literature The worst movie you have ever seen!

The worst movie you have ever seen!

Discuss books, poetry, mangas, TV shows, films, actors...
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Everyone has had their share of bad movies, but what is the absolute worst movie you have ever seen?
The worst movie I have ever seen is an independent movie called The Room. :facepalm: :wall:
What about you? :)
And I don't really care if you think I'm strange, I'm not gonna change, and I don't give a damn about my bad reputation! -Joan Jett, Bad Reputation 1980

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Oh, the Room... :facepalm:

I saw some really bad low budget horror movies. "Zombie attack - museum of the dead" might be the worst. Or "Cannibal Terror".

And I remember this really boring Japenese movie called "Japanese Hell". It starts off with a bunch of funny looking monsters in Hell. But then most of it turns into a really bad religious drama. It's hard not to fall asleep. And this movie is forbidden in Germany! That's even more than being censored or being on the index. There are tons of movies more brutal than this one, so I always wondered how this happened. Maybe they saw it and wanted to protect mankind because it was SO bad...
No, I won't add more body shapes, band shirts or sports trikots. Really.

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Janina wrote:
Oh, the Room... :facepalm:

I saw some really bad low budget horror movies. "Zombie attack - museum of the dead" might be the worst. Or "Cannibal Terror".

And I remember this really boring Japenese movie called "Japanese Hell". It starts off with a bunch of funny looking monsters in Hell. But then most of it turns into a really bad religious drama. It's hard not to fall asleep. And this movie is forbidden in Germany! That's even more than being censored or being on the index. There are tons of movies more brutal than this one, so I always wondered how this happened. Maybe they saw it and wanted to protect mankind because it was SO bad...

OMG that does sound terrible!!!!! :o
And I don't really care if you think I'm strange, I'm not gonna change, and I don't give a damn about my bad reputation! -Joan Jett, Bad Reputation 1980

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Disaster Movie, One for the Money, Skyline and Where The Wild Things Are

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:18 pm

twilight, star wars the clone wars, bridge to teribithia and piranha 3d
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 pm
Jabels User avatar
Mod

I absolutely love The Room. It's a remarkable piece of work because of how bad it is. It's actually the movie I quote the most excluding maybe This Is Spinal Tap.

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 pm
Till Mod

@JP: oh yes thats a series of shit
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 am
Caribou User avatar
Mod

Dude, Where's My Car? springs instantly to mind. Utterly unfunny, insultingly ill-conceived trash with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I genuinely didn't think films could be that bad; it really moved the goalposts for me.
If God is a DJ, Jesus was a cross-fader

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Anything by Tyler Perry does just makes me sad for all that wasted technology he uses to make those vials of human waste. Grant it, I've never seen more than about 10 minutes of anyone of his films, but I'm a strong beliver in judging a book by its cover...
"It's all bullshit, folks and its bad for ya."-George Carlin

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm

'Dude Where's My Car' Has got to be THE worst movie I have ever seen, crappy acting and unfunny storyline.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Return to TV, Movies & Literature