Basilio

Basilio


Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 pm
631
User avatar
Eggyslav
Mod
Posts: 410
Images: 236

Image Description

Played by Jetpack-guy

Comment by Jetpack-guy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:23 pm

that looks good... can you explain to me what this gallery is about? :drop:
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green
User avatar

Comment by Eggyslav » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Jetpack-guy wrote:
that looks good... can you explain to me what this gallery is about? :drop:


It's like SPS heroes gallery, But instead of made-up alter-egos, I portrayed you as characters from Mozart's "Wedding of Figaro". :D

You (And Till :P ) play the role of Basilio, Music Master, and messenger to Count Almaviva (Played by Joker/Caribou).
Last edited by Eggyslav on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­▬
Dies irae, dies illa
solvet saeclum in favilla:
teste David cum Sibylla.
Quantus tremor est futurus,
quando judex est venturus,
cuncta stricte discussurus!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­
User avatar

Comment by Jetpack-guy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:21 pm

ahh...i guessed it was from ur love of classical music, im just a weird guy musically...

Image
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green
User avatar

Comment by Joker » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Jetpack-guy wrote:
ahh...i guessed it was from ur love of classical music, im just a weird guy musically...

Image


Who's that guy?
...That was a lie.
User avatar

Comment by Eggyslav » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Joker wrote:
Jetpack-guy wrote:
ahh...i guessed it was from ur love of classical music, im just a weird guy musically...

Image


Who's that guy?


I don't know, but there's some awkward innuendo within him eating a banana.... :drop:
Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­▬
Dies irae, dies illa
solvet saeclum in favilla:
teste David cum Sibylla.
Quantus tremor est futurus,
quando judex est venturus,
cuncta stricte discussurus!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­
User avatar

Comment by Jabels » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Eggyslav wrote:
Joker wrote:
Who's that guy?


I don't know, but there's some awkward innuendo within him eating a banana.... :drop:

Alex Day aka Nerimon, a pretty popular YouTuber.
Image
User avatar

Return to Marriage di Figaro