#34 Adolf Hitler vs Darth Vader REMATCH...AGAIN

#34 Adolf Hitler vs Darth Vader REMATCH...AGAIN


Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 pm
724
User avatar
Jetpack-guy
Mod
Posts: 327
Images: 330

Comment by Jareen2 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:48 am

well i guess we all know what season 4 first episode is gonna be...
Image
User avatar

Comment by Eggyslav » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Jareen2 wrote:
well i guess we all know what season 4 first episode is gonna be...


I wouldn't be so sure, since
Spoiler: show
Vader have cut Hitler in half with his lightsaber......
Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­▬
Dies irae, dies illa
solvet saeclum in favilla:
teste David cum Sibylla.
Quantus tremor est futurus,
quando judex est venturus,
cuncta stricte discussurus!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­
User avatar

Comment by Jareen2 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:04 am

Eggyslav wrote:
Jareen2 wrote:
well i guess we all know what season 4 first episode is gonna be...


I wouldn't be so sure, since
Spoiler: show
Vader have cut Hitler in half with his lightsaber......



Well
Spoiler: show
in part 1 hitler got frozen part 2 he returned.
part 2: He got trown to that monster: part 3 he returned
Image
User avatar

Comment by Eggyslav » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Jareen2 wrote:
Eggyslav wrote:
Jareen2 wrote:
well i guess we all know what season 4 first episode is gonna be...


I wouldn't be so sure, since
Spoiler: show
Vader have cut Hitler in half with his lightsaber......



Well
Spoiler: show
in part 1 hitler got frozen part 2 he returned.
part 2: He got trown to that monster: part 3 he returned


But,
Spoiler: show
Vader thawed Hitler in ep. 2, and according to season 3 teaser, Hitler have shot rancor. I Wonder how Hitler will survive being cut in two... Maybe he'll get robotic lower half of body, like Darth Maul in Clone Wars animated series..... Altough I don't think so,
maybe this was a way for NicePeter & EpicLloyd to announce they won't make any more Vader/Hitler episodes.... :?:
Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­▬
Dies irae, dies illa
solvet saeclum in favilla:
teste David cum Sibylla.
Quantus tremor est futurus,
quando judex est venturus,
cuncta stricte discussurus!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​­
User avatar

Comment by Jareen2 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Eggyslav wrote:
Jareen2 wrote:
Eggyslav wrote:
Jareen2 wrote:
well i guess we all know what season 4 first episode is gonna be...


I wouldn't be so sure, since
Spoiler: show
Vader have cut Hitler in half with his lightsaber......



Well
Spoiler: show
in part 1 hitler got frozen part 2 he returned.
part 2: He got trown to that monster: part 3 he returned


But,
Spoiler: show
Vader thawed Hitler in ep. 2, and according to season 3 teaser, Hitler have shot rancor. I Wonder how Hitler will survive being cut in two... Maybe he'll get robotic lower half of body, like Darth Maul in Clone Wars animated series..... Altough I don't think so,
maybe this was a way for NicePeter & EpicLloyd to announce they won't make any more Vader/Hitler episodes.... :?:



well 1 way to find out, just wait for season 4
Image
User avatar

Return to Epic Rap Battles Of history