Me in Rockmood

Me in Rockmood


Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:33 am
654
TDC
Posts: 4
Images: 19

Comment by TDC » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:59 pm

ADILLA wrote:
[album][/album]


don't get it sorry

Comment by Jareen2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:02 pm

TDC wrote:
ADILLA wrote:
[album][/album]


don't get it sorry



it's a random troll comment.
Image
User avatar

Comment by TDC » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Jareen2 wrote:
TDC wrote:
ADILLA wrote:
[album][/album]


don't get it sorry



it's a random troll comment.


Oh okay :D :facepalm:

Comment by Caribou » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:13 pm

It's probably an accident rather than anything else.

TDC, normally comments like ADILLA's are removed by the moderators but since this is in your personal gallery we don't have access to it. There's a delete button next to each comment that only you can see, so you can use that to clear unwanted spam away (and everything that came after it if you like, such as what I'm saying here. ;) )
If God is a DJ, Jesus was a cross-fader
User avatar

Comment by TDC » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:12 am

Caribou wrote:
It's probably an accident rather than anything else.

TDC, normally comments like ADILLA's are removed by the moderators but since this is in your personal gallery we don't have access to it. There's a delete button next to each comment that only you can see, so you can use that to clear unwanted spam away (and everything that came after it if you like, such as what I'm saying here. ;) )



Okay thank you for the information :)! Btw how do you have such an highquality pic as avatar? How did you do that ? :?:

Comment by Caribou » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 am

TDC wrote:
Btw how do you have such an highquality pic as avatar? How did you do that ? :?:

It's just a few simple items in SP-Studio; the hat is a grey handlebar moustache in front of some black and green shirts, everything else is a predrawn item. Then I cropped the rest of the background out in Paint - the whole thing took less than ten minutes. ;)
If God is a DJ, Jesus was a cross-fader
User avatar

Comment by TDC » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Caribou wrote:
TDC wrote:
Btw how do you have such an highquality pic as avatar? How did you do that ? :?:

It's just a few simple items in SP-Studio; the hat is a grey handlebar moustache in front of some black and green shirts, everything else is a predrawn item. Then I cropped the rest of the background out in Paint - the whole thing took less than ten minutes. ;)


Nice! Thank you very much! ;)

Return to TDC