In the SP-Studio you can see six black symbols:
- The Home Symbol button shows the Sp-Studio home screen. This is the speech bubble with the welcome text. Your picture is NOT deleted when you click the Home button. You just need to click on a category to see it again.
- The Disc Symbol lets you save your SP-Studio picture to your computer. The pictures are never saved automatically, so if you want to keep them, please remember to use this button. When you click the button a little info text pops up. Then you are asked you if you want to save the image file. Usually it will be saved to your Downloads folder as sp-studio.jpg.
- The Trash Can Symbol deletes your current picture, so you can start over. Every item, body part and the background will be removed. So be careful with this button.
- The Lock Symbol lets you “lock” your picture if you do not want to be able to move, delete or flip single parts of it. Then it is impossible to use the little pop up menu. I never use this feature, but some people asked me to include it. They were afraid to accidentaly delete something.
- The Copyright Symbol shows information about how you are allowed to use the SP-Studio pictures. You can also learn more about this topic here in the F.A.Q..
- The Questionmark Symbol shows a help screen. It described the basic features of the SP-Studio in different languages.
Posted in: 2) BASICS: How to use the SP-Studio