I am often asked if I could make it possible to create two characters in one picture. Unfortunately this would be to compliacted to code for me. BUT you can combine your characters yourself by using additional software – it’s easy! By following those steps you can combine as many characters as you want and even use your own background.
- Start by creating the fist SP-Studio character. Use a single background color. Open a graphics editing program like MS Paint, Photoshop or Gimp (I use Paint for this tutorial). Make a screenshot as described in “How can I save pictures in better quality?”. You could use the save button, but a screenshot improves the quality of the result. It should look like this now:
- Now we still see the SP-Studio interface. Remove it by using the selection tools. Other techniques work as well, for example you can just use the eraser. The background color must be the same like in the Sp-Studio (I used white):
- It’s time to create your second SP-Studio character now. Use the same background color as in your first picture. Make a screenshot again and paste it into Paint, so it appears next to your first character.
- Again you have to get rid of the SP-Studio interface by deleting those parts of the screenshot. Remove them with the eraser or selection tools. Another solution is to select the 2nd character and move him to your 1st character. That’s how I did it in the example::
- Now the rest is easy. Delete the parts you do not need until the whole background is white. Then save your picture – or even add more characters. If you prefer another background image you should use a better program (Photoshop or Gimp). This is described in the following F.A.Q. section.
Posted in: 3) IMAGE EDITING: Advice for advanced users