Ready for big pictures and some spinning? After more than 100 hours of work I am proud to present the new improved SP-Studio! Thanks to everybody who supports me with Patreon or Paypal. This motivated me to finally work on this huge update. I had to change every file to include those new features, but I think they are very useful:
- Full screen mode! This makes it more comfortable to work on your pictures.
- Bigger images! When you save them you have 3 sizes to choose from.
- New item menu! It looks better now and has more features:
– recoloring custom color items at any time
– flipping and flipping back the items (and more can be flipped now)
– spinning every item (in small steps or by pressing the mouse button)
– dragging the item menu to another place if it is in your way
- The copyrights text became clearer and is included in the “save” screen.
I improved old drawings a little bit if they looked too bad in full screen mode. The F.A.Q. have been updated. Oh, and stripes and points for the skin have custom colors now.
A “sp-studio.de” watermark has been included because unfortunately many people used my pictures without mentioning the source. This makes it difficult for this website to survive. But you can still remove the watermark if you want to link to sp-studio.de in a different way. Those who read carefully will be rewarded… :). I hope you support what you like, even if I let you decide for yourself.
Have fun with the update! :)
Attention: If you see the old item menu instead of the new one or other strange errors appear, this means old files are still saved in your browser cache. Go to your browser settings and clear the cache (temporary internet files). Then your computer will recognize the files.